Friday, March 11, 2011

Flower Power :)

    Im loving the spring styles right now but in particular the floral patterns... these patterns are not just reserved for dresses and playsuits.. they can be found on anything!! i recently went on a splurge in Penneys/ Primark and came home with such cute floral accessories, and all SO affordable! even better!! I did myself and my purse proud ;)




                    
      These little floral bow ear rings are my fave... so simple but instill the cute floral trend into every outfit, even boring school uniforms! What do you guys think? Which is your favourite trend right now?? :) xox

7 comments:

  1. really inspiring blog so I follow you and I hope you follow me back...I wait for you at www.andreateira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, would you like to win € 50 Gift Card to spend online at Asos.com?

    Look at http://serenosekai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!!!
    Lovely earings!!

    xoxo
    http://myshowroombyp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. honey!!!!love your blog!
    awesome post
    xxx


    follow u of course

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I just came across your blog and loved it! you have a great blog! love your style, please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
    
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete