Thursday, August 9, 2012

Pretty'n'Punk

Every where I look at the moment there's skulls, crosses, and black black black. Personally I don't wear that much black or have ever worn skulls or crosses but I do think they look really cool on others. So I set out to find some looks that are girly but have the punky-kinda vibe. 

I found so many great pretty and punky looks from the US website Nasty Gal.
Here are my favorite  picks-


I love this look, its edgy but the shape of the floaty skirt adds a feminine touch.


This look is a lot more girly due to pink but also has an edge with the frayed shorts, the black studded belt and the collared shirt.


Such a cool shirt the studs give a punky feel but the cut out shoulders show some skin and make it a little more pretty.


Everyone loves a biker jacket but sometimes I can feel a little manly in them so this coral jacket is perfect for me and is so different also.


Love this tank!

This pink studded slippers are from ZARA and are super cute. Studded pumps are everywhere at the mo and I love this pastel pink colour.


This bow detail on the back adds a girly, pretty feel to this urban outfitters metallic top.

There's a few celebs who channel the pretty'n'punk look, my favorites are:


Demi Lovato 
( her studded denim jacket is from topshop! )

and also 



Nicola Roberts.

What do you think?
Full on punk or do you prefer it with a girly feel?







28 comments:

  1. great looks... love every single one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! That skull tee is adorable!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow looks amazing! check out our new blog!

    http://moeszen.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these looks look great on others, but i would never wear it.. i guess i'm more the "girly-girl" :) thats why i like the second look most
    :-*

    http://dejante.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the first 4 images are perfect! definitely my favourite style

    www.lorihearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th outfits are totally my style <3 Really nice post x

    http://monstermagpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post!

    I think it depends on the day or what I'm going to do that day, I like all them.

    xo

    http://staers-blog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this kind of style, is amazing!Love the outfits!
    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, following you back dear!
    Kisses.

    http://blogdavicm.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too am a lover of fashion :) just found your blog and wanted to say hello :) please come check out my blog some time!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the 5th look

    V
    http://svenagrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello :)

    thanks for visiting my blog and commenting :)

    love all these looks.
    love the bow top.it is true, this trend is really hot now :)

    by the way,
    i replied to your comment :)

    check out my reply HERE
    Chiara


    BLOG | Instagram | Polyvore | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely adore nasty girl! Their clothes are so feminine and pretty... even the edgier looks are still girly... I did a post on them a few weeks back too, had to spread the word :-)
    xxxx

    http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love the punk/classy look!! Thanks for sharing, I look forward to your future entries :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. love them all <3 Your blog is amazing, check out my blog too if you want xx
    http://skinnylove0.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nastygal is a fantastic website, wish we had it in the UK!

    Just launched a blog about fashion in London and tips for people trying to break the industry, would love you to read it!

    I will be following back everyone who follows!!

    http://the-londonfashiongirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thanks xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the hair of Demi Lavato and love your blog. I just bumped into it and im addicted now haha.

    I would love it if you would follow me back.
    www.budgetfashionsence.blogspot.com

    Keep on the good work.

    Xo rosa

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore Demi! Her style is amazing :)x

    ReplyDelete
  19. amazing blog! keep posting! would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?
    lifeisbetterblondewiths.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the first look and the shoes on Nicola Roberts.

    -Ezi

    ikintoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love love love the white shirt with the embellished collar and cut out shoulders. That is so me! teamed with some skinny black jeans and some cute flats or bright wedges and I would be good to go! Definitely going to be keeping an eye out for one of these in the near future now!

    I would love if you could take a look at my blog, I love to write about all things beauty, fashion, travel(currently living in Paris!) and music as well as DIY beauty stuff too!

    http://emma-louwagstaff.blogspot.fr/

    Let me know what you think!
    Hope you're well,
    E-L xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love Demis look and most of these are something I would like to wear but I'm too scared :)x

    ReplyDelete
  23. I Love that coral orange bike jacket.
    Lovely Blog!

    I would appreciate it if you could visit my blog
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. this's a good article,and i also recommend an article, this is an introduction icariin 50 article .

    ReplyDelete