Saturday, February 26, 2011

3 words, 8 letters, say it and I'm your's...


I've been sick lately so spent my days watching back to back episodes of Gossip Girl, of course! I want to be the girls and get with the guys, at the moment I'm going through a Nate phase! but the main reason for watching apart from the crazy story lines is of course the clothes... 
 
i love Blairs Sophisticated glamourous outfits and absolutely adore Serena's laid back boho looks... the yellow waistcoat is too cute!
What do you think? Blair or Serena?? Or would you like to see little Jenny Humphrey back to add a bit of grunge? :)

9 comments:

  1. Serena every time I'm a little bit in love with her tbh...

    Alex
    Little Humble Fashion Abode

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore blake lively !
    http://ladygotstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so into the style of GG! Especially Blake, she is a style godess!

    Κiss,
    Froso from Style Nirvana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love gossip girl great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes they're really stylish and fashion-conscious girls ;))I like this serial)) and u have an amazing blog)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how they dress too!! you can see so much cool outfits in that show... I'm following you, would you follo me??
    xx So

    ReplyDelete