Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lana Del Rey inspired dresses...

I have a new found love for Lana Del Rey, the New York singer, who's actual name is Elizabeth Grant has amazing songs like video games and born to die, but also has an amazing sense of style. She was photographed for V magazine in a chic Prada bodysuit... 



I love how this fitted bodysuit is designed to highlight and exaggerate curves, i've spotted a few look-alike dresses on the high street. 


The design of  this ASOS dress, like the Prada bodysuit, exaggerates curves.


This dress also from ASOS has the addition of mesh straps, which kinda toughen up this colourful body con.


This dress from Miss Selfridge also incorporates  the mesh detail and is available in a rage of colours, I love this pink panelled one, it's so bright and colourful.




I think this body-con, curve inducing design will be really big. It's nice to see designers are promoting curves for a change, hopefully this will catch on, what do you think? 
:)



2 comments:

  1. I'm now a follower
    great post! <3
    check out my newest OOTD!
    what do you think of it?
    nataliece.blogspot.com
    please leave a comment letting me know!
    and please follow back! there's a lot more comming up on my blog. And remeber to visit from time to time. I'll remember about your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete